The quality of air plays a crucial role in maintaining a healthy indoor environment.
A research (conducted in Austrian schools)* has proved that children’s learning ability and general health is affected by the quality of air within class rooms.
The solution: use of natural building materials which allow quality air circulation within closed rooms.
- Porotherm Natural Clay Brick - permeable building material, allows better air circulation – provides for healthy indoor air quality
- Provides excellent thermal & sound insulation
- Pollutant-free, Green building material certified by international environment authorities GRIHA & IGBC
- Light weight bricks – enables faster completion of construction projects
- High compressive strength – ensures strength and longevity of buildings
*A study on the quality of air in Austrian schools, carried out in over 1,000 classrooms by the independent platform MeineRaumluft.at.